WINES of the Month Club
Freeport Cheese & Wine
178 Lower Main Street, Freeport, ME 04032
(207) 869-4048; email@example.com
Why should you join? 4 reasons…
- Selection. We carefully select the wines. These are distinctive, unusual and hard-to-find wines.
- Education. Wine is as complicated as you want to make it. We want to make it simpler. It’s also a fun topic to study – I love the history and culture of wine areas. Being a part of our wine club will let you learn about wine gradually by trying different wines. The best way to learn is to taste different things. We’ll also include background information about the winery and area.
- Support Small Family Wineries…the wines we pick will come from small, family-owned and operated wineries that practice sustainable agriculture. Tasting good is most important – with the wealth of wines out there, it’s also nice to support small producers who are doing it the right way!
- You save money! Being a member of our "Wines of the Month" program earns:
- you 10% savings on all wine purchases (if you are not a member, you still get 10% savings on case purchases) - come in and buy one bottle and if you are a member of the "Wines of the Month," you get 10% off the purchase!
- "Wines of the Month" members also receive 15% off when buying a complete case (12 bottles of the same wine)
- "Wines of the Month" members also receive 15% off when buying one of our "12-pack" mixed cases rather than the standard 10% off!
We will pick two wines for you – 1 white & 1 red. These will be interesting, tasty, unusual wines that you won't find everywhere and they'll represent great values! Some months, we'll offer an optional bottle (say a dessert wine or a sparkling wine or a dry rosé).
We have Three Tiers for our Wines of the Month Club (you may sign-up for one, two or all three). The cost each month will fall roughly in the middle of each tier (for example, Tier 1 will have an average cost/bottle at about $12-13).
- Tier 1 - $9-15/bottle
- Tier 2 - $16-24/bottle
- Tier 3 - $25-35/bottle
This is a perfect way for you to try something new. This also makes a great gift - either for a wine lover...or someone new to wine (the gift can be for a month, 2 or 3 months, a year, whatever you want).
How do you pay? You join the club and we will charge your credit card when the wines arrive. The wines will be available within the 1st 7 days of each month; and, we will hold them in the store for you until you can pick them up. You will receive an e-mail describing the wines.
What else?...if you really like one or more of the wines in a particular month, we will get you more if possible.